The 124 Office Building
Situated in the center of the FBD, and Directly across from the Huffman Building, The 124 Office Building will become the commercial office foundation of the emerging neighborhood.
Completed in late 1917, The 124 Office Building was the last of the “Fire Proof” buildings to be completed in the Fire Blocks. The 5 story Classic Chicago building with buff brick façade has been home to some of Dayton’s founding commercial company’s including: Dayton Gas, Light & Coke Co., Delco Light, and C.S Ball Candy Company.
Street and Sub Street levels will become home to Retail, Art, Culture, and Service businesses; and the upper for floors being opened up for Creative Service and Technology companies with a mix of open office, flex work, and co-work layouts.
Unconventional, Class A commercial spaces
Open office design
Close proximity to housing, food and beverage, wellness, etc.
Easy, accessible and ample parking
$15-18 PSF (NNN)
Variable TI packages for white boxed spaces, typically ranging from $10-15 depending on length of lease term
124 E. 3rd St.
Horenstein, Nicholson, & Blumenthal
Ellway Group, LLC
Upward Brand Interactions
Downtown Dayton Optical
Wells & Co.
Office in the FBD
Office space in a non-traditional/ creative work environment, surrounded by all the amenities the FBD has to offer.